Mission – Prostitute Institute is not a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization that conducts research on prostitution and offers education and consultation to researchers, survivors, the public and policymakers. Prostitute Institute goals are to improve the institution of prostitution while at the same time advocating for alternatives to prostitution – including emotional and physical healthcare for women in prostitution. The roots of prostitution are in the assumption that men are entitled to negotiate with prostitutes.
Focusing on providing knowledge and advocacy for good policy; while, the promotion of public awareness including prostitution.
- Research: Conducting original cutting edge research on issues surrounding prostitution.
- Public Education and Training: Providing consultation and materials to researchers, survivors, policymakers and the public on issues surrounding prostitution.
- Collaboration: Working with partner organizations and individuals to develop new research and to push for alternatives to prostitution.
- Advocacy: Participating in campaigns on behalf of prostitutes and protesting harmful policies, practices and organizations. Providing analysis of legislation that will promote the rights of prostitutes.
- Exploring prostitute programs.
- None of the products and remedies found on our site is sold by us directly however we do receive a small commission for many of the items when purchased by our visitors.
– See more at: Where-to-find-prostitutes.com
54 State Street
Boston, MA 02109